December 31, 2012

Madd Style Cosmetics: Simple Purple &Grey Tutorial

So sorry everyone! <3  I'm back to battling coughing and sneezes and feeling under the weather so I hope you won't mind this simple look I put together <3

Here's what I used for this look:

Top left: Tick:Tock Cosmetics Infinity Eye Shadow Base in 'Milky Way' 
& Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
Middle left: Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara
& Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in 'Zero'
Bottom left: bdellium tools green bambu brushes #777 & #781
Top right: MSC loose eye shadow pigment in 'Are you my Mummy?'
Middle/bottom right: MSC loose eye shadow pigments in 'Be Fearless and Play' & 'Frankenberry'

As always, start with your primer and base

Using my shadow brush (bdellium tools green bambu #777) I applied 'Are you my Mummy?' over about two thirds of my lid and brought it up into my crease

Still using my shadow brush, I applied 'Be Fearless and Play' to the outer portion of my lid and started working 'Be Fearless and Play' into 'Are you my Mummy?' and just slightly into my outer crease.

Using my crease brush (bdellium tools #781) I lightly added in a little more 'Be Fearless and Play' above 'Are you my Mummy?'

I then applied 'Frankenberry' to the inner corner/duct and also right under the brow for a highlight (can you tell that I'm obsessed with 'Frankenberry' lately? ;))

And last but not least, apply your liner and mascara and you're all done :)


I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment