June 27, 2013

Ipsy Quick Look: June 'On the Wild Side' Glam Bag



My bag contents this month:

  • NYX Rouge Cream Blush in 'Tea Rose' - 0.12 oz/3.5g
  • J. Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in 'Volta' - 0.1oz/3g
  • Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter - 1.4g
  • Starlooks Lip Pencil in 'Tipsy' - 2.4g
  • J. Cat Beauty Eyelashes + Glue in style 'EL600'

Really happy with my glam bag this month (including the bag itself.. leopard print and neon? yes, please!). I received a really nice range of products and, if I'm not mistaken, all of them are full sizes! My only disappointments? My blush color is a bit dark for my skin tone and.. well, I don't have a clue what I'm going to use the sparkling cream palette for.
Personally, I wouldn't recommend using the sparkling cream palette on or around the eyes. I'm not sure about the other color variations.. but in my 'Volta' palette the gold glitter is quite chunky. While the others look like they might be okay - I find them to be quite messy and unpredictable. Better not to risk it! ;)

I did some quick swatches of my blush, lip pencil, and highlighter:


If you're interested in signing up for Ipsy I would love if you use my referral link by clicking here. :)
Ipsy is a beauty subscription service. For $10 a month (free shipping within the U.S.), you will receive 4-5 deluxe or full-size beauty products in a 'glam' (cosmetic) bag. You may cancel your subscription at any time (unless, of course, you sign up for a yearly subscription). Ipsy is currently working on their referral program (when two people use your specific referral link to sign up for the monthly glam bag, you will receive a bonus item in your next glam bag) and allows you to give feedback on the products you receive each month so that they can better match you to more relevant products in the future.

Thank you for viewing! <3

FTC: This subscription is paid for by myself/by my boyfriend. I am not being compensated to write this post, these are my honest opinions on the products and company. If you choose to use my referral link, I may potentially receive a bonus item in my next Glam Bag. The photos were taken in natural lighting and are unaltered aside from cropping.

No comments:

Post a Comment