March 16, 2012

Spring is in the Air...

...and Easter is soon to follow! I don't know about any of you, but lately I've been dying to get my hands on anything and everything "pastel" or "pale" colored - especially mint green! Every time I think about Spring and Easter I have this image of pastel colored M&M's stuck in my head. I was SO relieved when one of my favorite mineral makeup companies released a Spring/Easter inspired pastel collection - finally, EXACTLY what I was looking for! So you know what this means? SWATCHES! I am so excited to have this collection in my hands, and I wanted to share my "review" of it with you while it is still available.

First off, if you've never heard of My Beauty Addiction.. well, you're missing out! You can find the Facebook Fan Page here, and the Etsy shop here. My Beauty Addiction offers a couple hundred different mineral eyeshadow shades, mineral foundation/blushes/bronzer, lipsticks/lipglosses, lotions, perfumes, deodorant, bodywash, scrubs, skincare, even hair extensions/feather extensions! From time to time, My Beauty Addiction will share discount codes/free shipping codes on the Facebook page so if you are interested make sure you follow the page and keep an eye out!
I can not recall how I came upon My Beauty Addiction but I made my first purchase back in October of last year and have been addicted ever since. I've received nothing short of excellent customer service each and every time and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the quality of the products.

I placed my order on 03/09/12 and received it on 03/12/12! The Spring Fling Easter Collection (found here) came mailed to me in a bubble mailer, wrapped tightly in even more bubble wrap, inside of an adorable egg shaped bunny. At the time of my purchase, the listing also included a bonus "Fairy Dust" (glitter) - but sadly, this was only available while supplies lasted.
The collection comes with 5 mineral eyeshadows packed in 5gram jars (with sifters). My photos show a total of 6 because I am including my bonus "Fairy Dust."
Included in this collection(descriptions from the listing): Peepz (pastel yellow with white sparkle), Jelly Bean (soft lavender with purple sparkle), Blushing Bunny (soft pastel pink with rose pink & magenta sparkle), Mint Julep (mint soft green with aqua green sparkle), and Robin's Egg (pastel blue with blue sparkle).

All swatches were done over NYX JEP in Milk, none of the photos were altered in any way (other than cropping to fit into the collage), I tried to capture the sparkles in each color!





If you're like me and are looking for some pastel colors this Spring/Easter, you won't be disappointed! If pastel just isn't for you - check out My Beauty Addiction anyway ;) There are many products to choose from,  in every color or scent imaginable and I'm positive you will find something you can't live without. If you are already a fan of My Beauty Addiction or you'd like to see swatches of any particular colors - go ahead and leave me a comment below, I just might have it! xo

FTC: These items were paid for by myself/by my boyfriend, I am not being compensated to do this post, these are my honest opinions on the products and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment