May 30, 2013

Madd Style Cosmetics: Coral & Mint Tutorial

As you all probably already know.. I'm still obsessing over mint! I just can't get enough of it. Coral and mint seemed to be hot topics this month over in the Madd Style Cosmetics group on Facebook - you should join us if you haven't already! :)

I really wanted to give this color combo a shot but opted for more of a pink-toned coral to pair it with.

Products used for this look:


Top left: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer, 
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, 
Benefit Cosmetics 'They're Real!' Mascara, 
& Tick:Tock Infinity Eye Shadow Base in "Milky Way"
Bottom left: bdellium tools brushes #716, #777, #781
Top &bottom right: Madd Style Cosmetics eyeshadow pigments in: 
Birf'day Suit, Cry Baby, Candy Floss, and Oops

Start off by priming the eye and applying an eye shadow base. I concentrate the eye shadow base on my lid and lightly blend out up to the brow.

Apply 'Candy Floss' to the inner part of the lid to about the center of the lid.

Apply 'Oops' to the remainder of the lid and blend it into 'Candy Floss'

Grab a fluffy crease brush and gently blend out/soften the crease.

Take 'Cry Baby' and lightly start applying this above the crease. I personally try to follow the shape of my eyebrows, but you can apply this however you feel comfortable! 
'Cry Baby' is a bit on the sheer side so it may take a few applications to build up the color.

Following the outer corner of your bottom lash line, bring 'Cry Baby' upward toward the outer corner of your lid/where your eyebrow ends.
I then used 'Birf'day Suit' to blend and soften the edges of 'Cry Baby' a bit.

Last but not least.. apply some eyeliner and mascara and you're all set! :)
&Please excuse my bad eyeliner day! haha


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my tutorial! xoxo

4 comments: